Twin-Jet Electropolisher TJEP-100
This price is only available upon request. Contact us for a quote or fill the request form at the bottom of this page.
The TJEP-100 is a robust, compact, economical, and easy to use automatic twin-jet electropolishing system. It is used to thin specimens for transmission electron microscopy electrolytically. Thinning cell and electrolyte tank of the system are machined from solid PVC to provide maximum resistance to corrosive electrolytes.
- Small quantity of electrolyte and liquid nitrogen cooling enables fast TEM sample preparation and cost saving;
- Polishing voltage, pump flow rate, and termination sensitivity of photo-cell sensor are adjustable;
- Digital meters displays polishing voltage and current value;
- Solid design, low maintenance cost
- Optional accessories for prepare EBSD samples
- Eliminating induced artifacts by design
- Modulated controller design, easy for maintenance and repair
- Magnetic drive design, motor and rotator are separated completely, thus eliminated possible corrosion of and contamination from the motor
- The electrolyte tank is easy to clean