MNT-JS1600 is a compact plasma sputtering coater designed for making metallic coatings, such as gold, platinum, Indium,Palladium, Titanium, Cupper, Chromium, Aluminium, Cobalt, and silver et al. The system can be applied on a sample up to 50 mm diameter with 300 Angstrom thickness. Thicker coating can be achieved by repeating the process. It is widely used for coating conductive gold film for SEM sample preparation and for device prototyping in various fields. The plasma sputtering coater is turn-key solution and will be shipped with all necessary accessories for immediate use, including one sputtering head with gold sputtering target installed (gold cathode), a Vacuum pump, a bellow of translucent rubber with steel lining, KF 25 flange, and a vapor trap.
- Compact size and robust design with big sputtering area
- Built in sample sputtering chamber vacuum gauge and sputtering ampere meter, to indicate and monitor instrument condition
- Various metallic coatings, such as gold, platinum, Indium and silver etc.
- Possible to be used inside a standard glove box
- Two year standard warranty with life-time support; contact for details.
- Damage due to improper storage condition or maintenance is not covered by warranty
- Longer time warranty available upon request
- Client reference available upon request
Partial List of Recent Clients
Partial list of our clients includes Boeing Company, Calgary University, Idaho National Lab, Virginia Tech, University of Western Ontario,Kansas State University, IBC Materials & Technologies, Blue Leaf Development, Alabama University, Meredith College, Suntricity Corporation, Buffalo University, CNRS ARTEMIS in France, Begs Solutions, Systron Donner, Blue Leaf Development, Lehigh University, Zappe Inc., Innovative Ink GmbH in Germany, Johns Hopkins University, University of Central Florida, Tufts University. References available upon request.
- The delivery time will be 3 business days
- Seller from Canada, No tax, but close services, local services available
- Free shipping for US and Canada, duty, and custom clearance included in the price when applicable
- Accept custom OEM if there are any special requirements for your application