MNT-JS1600 is a compact plasma sputtering coater designed for making metallic coatings, such as gold, platinum, Indium, Palladium, Titanium, Copper, Aluminum, Cobalt, and silver et al. The system can be applied on a sample up to 50 mm diameter with option for 75mm sample. Thicker coating can be achieved by repeating the process. It is widely used for coating conductive gold film for SEM sample preparation and for device prototyping in various fields. The plasma sputtering coater is turn-key solution and will be shipped with all necessary accessories for immediate use, including one sputtering head with gold sputtering target installed (gold cathode), a Vacuum pump, a bellow of translucent rubber with steel lining, KF 25 flange, and a vapor trap.
This product is manufactured in Canada according to US and Canada standard (110V/60Hz). Free shipping from Canada. Custom clearance and duties are included in the price when applicable. Two-year warranty and lifetime support are offered for this product.
- Compact size and robust design with big sputtering area
- Built in sample sputtering chamber vacuum gauge and sputtering ampere meter, to indicate and monitor instrument condition
- Various metallic coatings, such as gold, platinum, Indium and silver etc.
- Possible to be used inside a standard glove box
- Possible to be customized to 75 mm sample
- Two year standard warranty with life-time support; contact for details.
- Damage due to improper storage condition or maintenance is not covered by warranty
- Longer time warranty available upon request
- Client reference available upon request
Partial List of Recent Clients
Magneto Innovations, The Citadel, The Military College of South Carolina, Gannon University, Flux GmbH from Germany, Chroma Color Corporation, Intecs Instrumentación S. A. de C.V. from Mexico, Amastan Technologies, University of Central Florida, Tufts University, Johns Hopkins University, 4C air in California, Impulse Dynamics Inc., IMR From Mexico, University of Western Ontario, Boeing Company, University of Waterloo, Calgary University, IBC Materials & Technologies, Virginia Tech, Idaho National Lab, Virginia Tech, Western Michigan University, OSC Japan, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, University of Maryland in Baltimore County, University of the District of Columbia, Suncor Energy, Kansas State University, Blue Leaf Development, Alabama University, Meredith College, Suntricity Corporation, Buffalo University, Centre National Des Recherche en Sciences Tunisie, Clemson University, CNRS ARTEMIS in France, Begs Solutions, Systron Donner, Blue Leaf Development, Lehigh University, Zappe Inc., Innovative Ink GmbH in Germany, Techno Lab in Greek. References available upon request.
- The item is in stock. Lead time of 110/60Hz is 3 business days; the 220V/60Hz sputtering coater may take 5-10 business days;
- Product is assembled in Canada. Two-year warranty and lifetime support are offered for this product.
- Free shipping for US and Canada, duty, and custom clearance included in the price when applicable. No hidden fees.
- Accept custom OEM if there are any special requirements for your application
- All universities and research institutes are entitled to payment term of net 30 days automatically. Before receiving the sputter coater, No Payment, No Worry, No stress, No Risk.
- For European countries, shipping will be handled by DHL Express.