NanoFiber Electrospinning – NFES-100
This price is only available upon request. Contact us for a quote or fill the request form at the bottom of this page.
NFES-100 is a bench-top electrospinning system for producing fibers with diameters from 20-1000 nm. The ultrafine fibers are produced by forming and collecting electric-field-induced jets from one or multi polymer solutions or polymer melts, the material sources for nanofiber production. More than one hundred kinds of polymer solutions available on the market for Electrospinning. The Electrospinning system has been widely used in the fields of material development, energy, biomedical, and photonics.
- Compact and high precision machine for producing fibers in nano scale;
- PLC control for automatic mode, manual mode, and positioning mode, easy to operate and precise control
- Specially designed syringe pump supplying solutions continuously with adjustable flow rate, suitable for use with different types of solutions;
- High Voltage power supply for long time operation, electric field continuously adjustable between 0 and 40kV;
- Various collectors, mandrel, metal plate, Squirrel-cage, ultra-fine tube, round disc, high speed rotation orientation, negative pressure orientation, and double motor drive; customizable
- Modulated design, suitable for be customized for various applications.
- The Cabinet is equipped with a temperature control unit, a humidity control unit, and an exhaust duct, customizable to clients’ needs
- All devices and components are arc proof
1. Lead time: 8 weeks
2. All units of the system are customizable and can be purchased separately. Ask for details.