FF-100/150E Turbo Molecular Pump | Grease Lubrication, incl. Controller
This price is only available upon request. Contact us for a quote or fill the request form at the bottom of this page.
MicroNano Tools is an official distributor of KYKY Technology Ltd for the KYKY turbo molecular pumps. The turbo pump series range from 100 – 5000 liters a second. These turbo molecular pumps are ideal for standard applications requiring reliable high vacuum.
The grease lubrication turbo pumps are widely used in areas such as mass spectrometry, surface analysis tool, electron microscopy, accelerator, R&D, leak detection, and plasma monitoring.
- Can be installed at any angle, suitable for system integration, compact design
- Unique vacuuming structure enabling big vacuuming speed at high back pressure
- High strength rotor suitable for complicated industrial process
- Units Provided As Complete Set – Turbo, Controller, Cables, Cooling, Inlet Screen
- Oil free, maintenance free, low vibration, corrosion resistant
- Speed regulation and low noise, low power consumption
- Module design with wide varieties of accessories
- One year standard warranty with life-time support
- Damage due to improper storage condition or maintenance is not covered by warranty
- Long term warranty available upon request.
Additional Notes- Seller from Canada, close services; on site services available for heavy equipment or upon request
- Free shipping for US and Canada, duty, and custom clearance included in the price when applicable
- Accept custom OEM if there are any special requirements for your application