The GBM-02 planetary ball mill is designed for using in a standard glove box. It can be used for mixing, homogenizing, fine grinding, mechanical alloying, cell disruption, small sample preparing, new product development, and small volume high-tech material production. When operating in a glove box, it can take advantage of the vacuum or inert gas environment inside the glove box.
The systems features small volume, separated mill and controller, high efficiency, low noise and quick clamp. The system can be used to smash and blend various products of different materials and granularity with dry or wet methods. The GBM-02 is widely applied in the fields of Geology, Mining, Metallurgy, Electronics, Construction Material, Ceramics, Chemical Engineering, Medicine, Environmental Protection etc.
- Separate mill and controller, making glove box milling possible;
- Ideal for wet or dry grinding application;
- Automatic and programmable control with LED display;
- Multiple grinding modes built in;
- High uniformity and excellent repeatability; High rotational speed, high efficiency and fine granularity;
- Four samples with different sizes and materials in one experiment;
- Programmable interval and pause times;
- Stepless speed regulation, for both clockwise and counter closewise rotation;
- Leak-proof jars for wet grinding; Large range of materials available for grinding media;
- Gear-drive offers an effective solutions to problems caused by belt driving;
- Cooling of the grinding chamber with a built-in fan for long grinding time;
- Safety switch ensures automatic shut down if cover is opened during operation;
- Quick, efficient pulverization and homogenization
Grinding Jars and Balls
The compatible grinding jars will have outside diameter less than 50 mm and total height less than 60 mm. The grinding jars are available in a variety of material, including Stainless Steel, Nylon, Agate, PA, Zirconia, and YG8 et al. Please choose and order separately or Contact the seller for more details.
- Two-year standard warranty with life-time support
- Damage due to improper storage condition or maintenance is not covered by warranty
- Extended warranty available upon request
- The item will be shipped in 2 weeks after the payment is cleared
- Seller from Canada; on-site services available upon request
- Free shipping for US and Canada, duty, and custom clearance included in the price when applicable
- Accept custom OEM if there are any special requirements for your application