MNT-TCC-HV100 is an NRTL standard compact tape casting coater with the bottom vacuum chuck equipped with a heater, which can bring temperature up to 100ºC. It is designed for the fixed thickness and extra thin coating of various slurries, such as polymer and conductive ceramic film, on various substrates. It has been widely used in making battery substrates, such as Li-Ion electrode coating. It is small enough to be put into glove-box through its antechamber and can be used in Ar gas. A Film applicator (50,100,150,200μm) and a vacuum pump are included with this turn-key system.
1. 24V brushless DC motor enables use inside an Ar gas glove-box
2. Flat vacuum chuck with micro-size holes hold the substrate securely in place.
3. Heating element built inside in the vacuum chuck
4. Digital temperature control with Accuracy +/-1°C
5. Heater cover ensures uniform heating and better drying process.
6. Built-in pushing bar allows using with micrometer adjustable applicator of various thickness
General Technical Specifications
Film Applicator Available
- One-year standard warranty with life-time support
- Damage due to improper storage condition or maintenance is not covered by warranty