MNT-PC-2 Plasma cleaner is a compact, reliable and affordable plasma cleaner which is designed to clean and remove nanoscale organic contamination on wafer. It can work with Air, N2, Argon, Oxygen, or any mixed two gases. The removal rate can reach about 10 nm/min at high RF power. It is an excellent tool to pre-clean single crystal substrate before epitaxial film deposition to achieve best quality.
The MNT-PC-2 Plasma cleaner is equipped with a Radio Frequency power source of 13.56MHZ/150W, which approves fast removal rate comparing with 40KHZ and is widely applied for scientific research and industrial applications, such as plasma cleaning, plastic bonding, plasma coating, and plasma etching. Plasma cleaning of optical parts generates super-clean surfaces by removing the thin layer of organic contamination. The plasma clean is also an ideal tool for surface treatment or modification from hydrophobic to hydrophilic.
High purity quartz glass vacuum chamber and external electrode eliminate any possible contamination in the vacuum chamber, which is critical for medical and semi-conductor applications.
This product is assembled in Canada according to US and Canada standard. Free shipping from Canada. Custom clearance and duties are included in the price when applicable.
Powder material treatment module and TEM specimen rod clean module can be installed on the plasma chamber directly to extend the capability of this plasma cleaner.
Please contact us at 1-888-229-1281 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Works with various materials, metal, semi-conductor, polymer, and oxides et al.
- Low temperature, perfect for surface treatment of polymer material
- For surface treatment, 10-1000 Å
- Continuous power adjusting
- Easy operation and environmental friendly, chemical free
- High purity quartz glass vacuum chamber and external electrode eliminate any possible contamination in the vacuum chambe
- Radio Frequency power source of 13.56MHZ/150W enables faster and wide application comparing with 40KHZ
- Powder material treatment module and TEM specimen rod clean module can be connected to the plasma chamber seamlessly.
- Two year standard warranty with life-time support; contact for details.
- Damage due to improper storage condition or maintenance is not covered by warranty
- Longer time warranty available upon request
- Client reference available upon request
- This product carries a two-year warranty
- Seller from Canada, close services, on-site services available
- Free shipping for US and Canada, duty, and custom clearance included in the price when applicable