ESVY-100 NanoFiber Electrospinning and Yarning Machine is an integrated machine combining nanofiber electrospinning and nanofiber vortex yarning. In electrospinning mode, the machine produces nanofibers with diameters from 20-1000 nm from one or multi polymer solutions. In vortex yarning mode, the machine produces fascinated nanofiber yarns with diameter lower than 0.1mm from one or multi polymer solutions. It can be reconfigured from an electrospinning system to a votex yarning system quickly and easily, and vise versa.
- Compact and high precision machine for producing fibers in nano scale and yarns in an integrated system;
- PLC control for automatic mode, manual mode, and positioning mode, easy to operate and precise control;
- Specially designed syringe pump supplying solutions continuously with adjustable flow rate, suitable for use with different types of solutions;
- Include two high Voltage power supply for long time operation, electric field continuously adjustable between 0-40kV;
- Collectors for electrospinning and yarning;
- Easy to convert from an electrospinning system to a yarning system quickly and easily, and vise versa;
- Modulated design, suitable for being customized for various applications for various space limitations;
- The Cabinet is equipped with a temperature control unit, a humidity control unit, and an exhaust duct, customizable to clients’ needs;
- All devices and components are arc proof; all electrical components have UL/CSA certificate;
- Nanofiber electrospinning and vortex yarning fume hood
National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine, National Laboratories of USA, and University of Munich
1. Lead time: 8 weeks
2. Seller from Canada, onsite services available
3. Free shipping for US and Canada, duty, and custom clearance included in the price when applicable
4. Accept custom OEM if there are any special requirements for your application 5. All university clients from US and Canada are entitled to payment term of net 30 days automatically. No worry, No stress, No Risk.
6. All units of the system are customizable and can be purchased separately. Ask for details.