MNT-TOP-8 Spin Coater with Oil-less Vacuum Pump
This price is only available upon request. Contact us for a quote or fill the request form at the bottom of this page.
MNT-TOP-8 is compact and high precision spin coater developed for high end research and development. Its rugged, vibration-free and portable design makes it a versatile and reliable tool for your research facility. Up to 100 steps can be set for one single test and up to 100 test programs can be stored for frequent repeat use. Fine tune of the setting allows optimization of dispensing at low speed and homogenizing the coating at high speed. The MNT-TOP-8 spin coater can be used to deposit metal oxide thin films, polymer coatings and metal organic thin films. The spin coater is supplied by its original brand holder in south Korea. For customization of the main unit and vacuum chucks for your applications, please contact us.
- Compact size and robust design: No vibration, stable spinning, low noise level, and uniform coating
- Vacuum chucks available at 2", 4", 6", or 8";
- Distributing for the original manufacturer and brand holder
- Manufactured following standards of North American (110V/60Hz) and European (220V/50Hz)
- Up to 100 steps can be set for one single test and up to 100 test programs can be stored for frequent repeat use;
- Oil-less vacuum pump included, with stand alone control and anti-slip base - Powerful and precise rotation speed control from 0 ~ 50 to 8,000 R.P.M. (10,000 RPM available for customization);
- The bowel is easy to clean; - Safety interlock, automatically stop when vacuum is not applied;
- Real time graphic monitoring of the process.
- One years standard warranty for both parts and services with life-time support
- Damage due to improper operation or maintenance is not covered by warranty
Additional Notes- Seller from Canada, on site local services available for heavy equipment upon request
- Free shipping for US and Canada, duty, and custom clearance all included in the price when applicable
- Accept custom OEM if there are any special requirements for your application