MNT-HP-VG170 photolithography Hot Plate
This price is only available upon request. Contact us for a quote or fill the request form at the bottom of this page.
The MNT-HP-VG170 is a compact and easy-to-use photolithography hot plate designed for being used in a glovebox. It is used in prebake, postbake, and hardbake of the photolithographic process. This product features high baking speed, uniformity, high temperature control accuracy, and highly repeatable experimental results. Built-in vacuum ensures close contact between wafer and heating surface.
- Manual controlled vacuum function ensures close contact between wafer and heating surface
- High precision temperature control with digital display, ±0.2°C
- Sealing lid with microcrystalline panel for heat radiation, ensuring High temperature uniformity ≤±1%
- Embedded heating element, compact design, suitable for using in a inert gas glovebox
- Heating surface is made from alumina, high corrosion resistance and hardness
- Sealed interface between heating disk and microcrystalline panel
Partial List of Recent Clients
University of California in San Diego Nano3 Facility, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Sandia National Laboratories, Univeristy of Notre Dame, University of Southern Mississippi, Washington State University, Furcifer Inc., Alberta University, Arizona State University, State University of New York at Buffalo, California Institute of Technology, Carbon3D, Clemson University, Louisiana State University, Midwestern University, National Institute of Standards and Technology, Princeton International School, San Jose State University, Sero Immuno Diagnostics, State University of New York
- One years standard warranty with life-time support
- Damage due to improper storage condition or maintenance is not covered by warranty
- Extended warranty available upon request
Additional Notes- Free shipping for US, Canada, and most European countries, duty, and custom clearance included in the price when applicable
- Accept custom OEM if there are any special requirements for your application