MNT-HP 200 Photoresist Hot Plate
This price is only available upon request. Contact us for a quote or fill the request form at the bottom of this page.
The MNT-HP-200 is a compact and easy-to-use photoresist hot plate. It is used in prebake, postbake, and hardbake of the photoresist process. This product features high photoresist baking speed, uniformity, high temperature control accuracy, and highly repeatable experimental results. Baking control is designed for prebake, postbake, and hardbake for photo-etching process. Together with KW-4A spin-coater, the HP-200 hot plate is an perfect tool to fabricate metal oxide thin films, polymer coatings and metal organic thin films on silicon wafers or other substrates.
Comparing with conventional oven, utilization of hotplate to cure the films will result in reduced baking time, increased reproducibility, and more uniform and better film quality. It is because the HP-200 has a uniform temperature profile across the substrate and provide even heating to the films and coatings. The skin effect will be avoided since the films/coatings are heated from bottom up.
- One years standard warranty with life-time support
- Damage due to improper storage condition or maintenance is not covered by warranty
- Extended warranty available upon request
Additional Notes- The item will be shipped in 2 weeks after the payment is cleared
- Seller from Canada, no tax, but close services; local services available upon request
- Free shipping for US and Canada, duty, and custom clearance included in the price when applicable
- Accept custom OEM if there are any special requirements for your application