The MNT-HP-200 2023 version is an upgrade from previous design which is more robust and user friendly. It is a compact and easy-to-use photolithography hot plate. It is used in prebake, postbake, and hardbake of the photolithographic process. This product features high baking speed, uniformity, high temperature control accuracy, and highly repeatable experimental results. Baking control is designed for prebake, postbake, and hardbake for photo-etching process. Together with BSC-100 spin-coater, the HP-200 hot plate is a perfect tool to fabricate metal oxide thin films, polymer coatings and metal organic thin films on silicon wafers or other substrates. Ramp programmable control function available as an option.
Comparing with conventional oven, using hotplate to cure the films will result in reduced baking time, increased reproducibility, and more uniform and better film quality. It is because the HP-200 has a uniform temperature profile across the substrate and provides even heating to the films and coatings. The skin effect will be avoided since the films/coatings are heated from bottom up.
- Heating surface is made from oxidized aluminum, high corrosion resistance and hardness;
- High precision temperature control with digital display, ±1°C
- Independent electric circuit control for heating output, increased operation safety;
- Cover with heat radiation, enabling maximum heating temperature up to 300°C;
- Separated heating element and control components, ensuring safety;
- Simple design, reliable, quick temperature increase
Partial List of Recent Clients
University of California in San Diego Nano3 Facility, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Sandia National Laboratories, Univeristy of Notre Dame, University of Southern Mississippi, Washington State University, Furcifer Inc., Alberta University, Arizona State University, State University of New York at Buffalo, California Institute of Technology, Carbon3D, Clemson University, Louisiana State University, Midwestern University, National Institute of Standards and Technology, Princeton International School, San Jose State University, Sero Immuno Diagnostics, State University of New York
- One years standard warranty with life-time support
- Damage due to improper storage condition or maintenance is not covered by warranty
- Extended warranty available upon request
Additional Notes- Free shipping for US, Canada, and most European countries, duty, and custom clearance included in the price when applicable
- Accept custom OEM if there are any special requirements for your application