Mini Automatic Injection Molding Machine MAIM-100
This price is only available upon request. Contact us for a quote or fill the request form at the bottom of this page.
This Mini Automatic Injection Molding Machine MAIM-100 is designed for mass production of small and precise plastic components, such as seals, gaskets, caps, fixing, and gears. The verified materials on this machine include Polypropylene, Polyethylene, HDPE, LDPE, ABS, Styrene, POM, GPPS, PA612, and PA (100% Nylon) et al. Test of other materials upon request.
We may design and fabricate the tools to mold your products using the injection molding machine. Please contact us for more details.
MicroMolding Solutions Inc. operate in Canada and is an authorized dealer of the Microplast molding machine made in Ukraine.
- All moving parts are made from Ukrainian hardened steel
- High quality of screw and barrel
- Reliable step motors
- Control unit with Touch screen with memory up to 50 programs with USB connection to PC
- Connection panel available for 12V devices, such as fan and safety devices
- Suitable for prototyping, small to medium volume production, and material research
- Possibility to make programs, extended daylight for deep molds under customer request
- Equipped with safety panel to automatically stop clamp when cover is open
- Options for mold heater and cooling fan
Samples of Molded Products
- One year standard warranty with life-time support
- Damage due to improper storage condition or maintenance is not covered by warranty
- Longer time warranty available upon request
- Client reference available upon request
- The delivery time is 20 business days
- Free shipping for US and Canada, duty, and custom clearance included in the price when applicable