KW-4A Spin Coater with Oil-less Vacuum Pump, Air Filter, and Three Chucks - Two-year Warranty - On Promotion
KW-4A is a compact and easy-to-use spin coater for precise and uniform deposition of thin films and coatings. Its rugged, vibration-free and portable design makes it a versatile tool for your research facility. A two-stage spin process allows dispensing at low speed and homogenizing the coating at high speed. The KW-4A spin coater can be used to deposit metal oxide thin films, polymer coatings and metal organic thin films.
The spin coater is assembled in Canada with parts supplied manufactured by its original brand holder, Chinese Academy of Science. For customization of the main unit and vacuum chucks for your applications, please contact us.
If you find a lower price from an online retailer on an identical and in-stock product, please let us know and we'll match it.
Please contact us at 1-888-229-1281 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Compact size and robust design: No vibration, stable spinning, low noise level
- Fully customizable vacuum chucks according to size and geometry of substrates, and coating material
- Distributing for the original manufacturer of KW-4A spin coater
- OEMed according to both North American (110V/60Hz) and European (220V/50Hz) Standards
- Vacuum chucks available in both metal and plastic materials
- Timer control; I stage: 2-18 seconds; II stage: 3-60 seconds
- Oil-less vacuum pump included, with stand alone control and anti-slip base
- The bowl of the spin coater is removable and can be cleaned easily
- Horizontal filter for easy installation and protection of vacuum pump
For more details about selecting the vacuum chucks, please click here.
- Two years standard warranty for both parts and services with life-time support
- Damage due to improper operation or maintenance is not covered by warranty
Partial List of Recent Clients for KW-4A Spin Coater
Brookhaven National Laboratory, Duke University, Sandia Nation Laboratory, University of Waterloo, University at Buffalo, Purdue University, Fresh Air Sensor, Texas A&M University, University of Maryland at Baltimore, University of Akron, University of Toronto, Middle Western University, Northeastern University, University of Louisiana, Carnegie Mellon University, University of Washington, Lehigh University, and Georgia State University, Technical University of Denmark, Waves Audio Ltd, Indiana University, VISITECH in Norway, Northwestern University, EMPA in Switzerland, Midlands Technical College, Allergy Amulet, Kent State University, Carnegie Mellon University, MRIGlobal, Laserinstitut Hochschule Mittweida in Germany, Iowa State University, Terabase Inc. in Japan, Kansas State University, Leticia Canales, Northern Arizon University, Sensient Technology, Ubeam, University of California in San Diego, Univeristy of Notre Dame, University of Southern Mississippi, Washington State University, Furcifer Inc., Alberta University, Arizona State University, State University of New York at Buffalo, California Institute of Technology, Carbon3D, Clemson University, Louisiana State University, Midwestern University, National Institute of Standards and Technology, Princeton International School, San Jose State University, Sero Immuno Diagnostics, State University of New York, State University of Oregon, University of Akron, University of California, University of Oregon, University of Toronto, USARL, North Dakota State University, Technical University of Denmark, McGill University, Virginia Tech, University of Montana, Towson University, Norfolk State University, Forcyte Biotechnologies
Additional Notes- The item will be shipped in three business days after the payment is cleared
- All university clients from US and Canada are entitled to payment term of net 30 days automatically. No worry, No stress, No Risk.
- Seller from Canada, on site local services available for heavy equipment upon request
- Free shipping for US and Canada, duty, and custom clearance all included in the price when applicable
- Accept custom OEM if there are any special requirements for your application