CBDC-500 is a compact coin cell precision disc cutter equipped with quality sliding rail. Ball bearings are used on the sliding rail for precision cutting. The disc cutter is designed for cutting discs, which can be used as electrode or separator discs of split test cell and coin cell for battery research and development. It can also be used for TEM sample preparation. It can be easily placed into a glove box which has a transition chamber diameter larger than 230mm. This disc cutter is manually operated. It is designed for cutting round discs from thin metal sheet or foil with thickness less than 0.5 mm or separator film with thickness less than 30um.
1. Used for various thin metal sheet or foil with thickness between 0.01 and 0.5mm;
2. High precision cutter with smooth edge, no glitch and surface indentation mark;
3. Compact design, easily be placed into a glove box with a transition chamber diameter larger than
4. Safe, reliable, and easy to operate.
General Technical Specifications
- One year standard warranty with life-time support
- Damage due to improper storage condition or maintenance is not covered by warranty
- Free shipping for US and Canada, duty, and custom clearance all included in the price when applicable
- Accept custom OEM if there are any special requirements for your application
Share this Product
More from this collection
8 Channel Triple Range Battery Testing System with Software&All Acc.&Shipping, UL&CSA Ready -Two-year Warranty