BSC-100 Spin Coater with Oil-less Vacuum Pump and Three Chucks, Free Shipping & Custom Clearance - Two-year Warranty
BSC-100, equipped with a microcontroller, is a high performance spin coater for precise and high uniform deposition of thin films and coatings. With its compact design, the BSC-100 can be installed in a glovebox or in a fume hood easily. An industrial grade DC motor enables the spin coater to reach maximum rotation speed of 10,000 RPM in a few seconds. In each spinning process, spin speed and spin time can be set up to five steps. Totally five processes/recipe can be stored in the system for easy access. Its rugged, vibration-free and portable design makes it a versatile tool for your research facility. The spin coater can be used to deposit metal oxide thin films, polymer coatings and metal organic thin films.
This product is assembled in Canada according to US and Canada standard. Free shipping from Canada. Custom clearance and duties are included in the price when applicable.
If you find a lower price from an online retailer on an identical and in-stock product, please let us know and we'll match it.
Please contact us at 1-888-229-1281 or email email@example.com for more details.
- Robust design: Vibration free, stable spinning, low noise level
- Compact design, easy to pass antechamber of glovebox
- Powerful industrial grade 75W DC brushless motor, reaching 10,000 RPM in a few seconds
- Microcontroller enables precise and automatic operation of the system - Programmable 5 steps process for each recipe and 5 recipe can be stored in microcontroller
- Fully customizable vacuum chucks according to size and geometry of substrates, and coating material
- Oil-less vacuum pump included, with stand alone control and anti-slip base - The bowl of the spin coater is removable and can be cleaned easily
- Designed to prevent photoresist blocking
- Two years standard warranty for both parts and services with life-time support
- Damage due to improper operation or maintenance is not covered by warranty
Partial List of Recent Clients for Spin Coater
Brookhaven National Laboratory, Duke University, Sandia Nation Laboratory, University of Waterloo, University at Buffalo, Purdue University, Fresh Air Sensor, Texas A&M University, University of Maryland at Baltimore, University of Akron, University of Toronto, Middle Western University, Northeastern University, University of Louisiana, Carnegie Mellon University, University of Washington, Lehigh University, and Georgia State University, Technical University of Denmark, Waves Audio Ltd, Indiana University, VISITECH in Norway, Northwestern University, EMPA in Switzerland, Midlands Technical College, Allergy Amulet, Kent State University, Carnegie Mellon University, MRIGlobal, Laserinstitut Hochschule Mittweida in Germany, Iowa State University, Terabase Inc. in Japan, Kansas State University, Leticia Canales, Northern Arizon University, Sensient Technology, Ubeam, University of California in San Diego, Univeristy of Notre Dame, University of Southern Mississippi, Washington State University, Furcifer Inc., Alberta University, Arizona State University, State University of New York at Buffalo, California Institute of Technology, Carbon3D, Clemson University, Louisiana State University, Midwestern University, National Institute of Standards and Technology, Princeton International School, San Jose State University, Sero Immuno Diagnostics, State University of New York, State University of Oregon, University of Akron, University of California, University of Oregon, University of Toronto, USARL, North Dakota State University, Technical University of Denmark, McGill University, Virginia Tech, University of Montana, Towson University, Norfolk State University, Forcyte Biotechnologies
- The item will be shipped in three business days after the payment is cleared
- All university clients from US and Canada are entitled to payment term of net 30 days automatically. No worry, No stress, No Risk.
- Free shipping for US and Canada, duty, and custom clearance all included in the price when applicable. No Hidden Fees.
- Accept custom OEM if there are any special requirements for your application
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are differences between BSC-100 and KW-4A?
Both BSC-100 spin coater and KW-4A spin coater are reliable and affordable. BSC-100 is a new model developed in 2016, so it has adopted new technology to improve its flexibility and accuracy.