DIPC-100 Dip Coater is a compact and easy to use desktop dip coater for preparing various optical or epitaxial films from a liquid solution. It is equipped with a programmable controller (4.3 inch Color touch screen). Dipping rate, pulling rate, dwell time, interval time, and repeat times can be set up by touch screen. The equipment can be used inside an Ar or Nitrogen gas glovebox. Maximum stroke and sample holder can be customized according to your application.
If you find a lower price from an online retailer on an identical and in-stock product, please let us know and we'll match it.
Please contact us at 1-888-229-1281 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Compacted design, easy to be used in a Glovebox;
- Programmable operation with touch screen of 4.3inch;
- Designed to be possible to adjust height manually, easy to set up;
- Maximum stroke and sample holder customizable according to your application;
- Capable of storing up to 100 operation program; saving time for setting up.
Additional Notes- Stand lead time of this item is 2-3 weeks;
- All university clients from US and Canada are entitled to payment term of Net 30 days automatically. No worry, No stress, No Risk.
- Seller from Canada, on site local services available for heavy equipment upon request
- Free shipping for US and Canada, duty, and custom clearance all included in the price when applicable
- Accept custom OEM if there are any special requirements for your application