Plasma Cleaner MNT-PC-5 incl. Vacuum Pump & Two-year Warranty
This price is only available upon request. Contact us for a quote or fill the request form at the bottom of this page.
MNT-PC-5 Plasma cleaner is a compact, reliable and affordable plasma cleaner which is designed to clean and remove nanoscale organic contamination on wafer. It can work with Air, N2, Argon, Oxygen, or any mixed two gases. The removal rate can reach about 10 nm/min at high RF power. It is an excellent tool to pre-clean single crystal substrate before epitaxial film deposition to achieve best quality.
Plasma cleaning is also an economic, fast, and green way for cleaning Optical components. Plasma cleaning of optical parts generates super-clean surfaces by removing the thin layer of organic contamination. The plasma clean is also an ideal tool for surface treatment or modification from hydrophobic to hydrophilic.
- Works with various materials, metal, semi-conductor, polymer, et al.
- Low temperature, perfect for surface treatment of polymer material
- For surface treatment, 10-1000 Å
- Low, medium, and high power setting
- Easy operation and environmental friendly
- Two year standard warranty with life-time support; contact for details.
- Damage due to improper storage condition or maintenance is not covered by warranty
- Longer time warranty available upon request
- Client reference available upon request
- This product carries a two-year warranty
- Seller from Canada, close services, on-site services available
- Free shipping for US and Canada, duty, and custom clearance included in the price when applicable
- Accept custom OEM if there are any special requirements for your application
List of Users
University of Waterloo, McGill University, OZ Optics Limited, and Lehigh University