ASC-200D, equipped with an industrial grade DC brushless motor and advance PLC controller, is a high performance spin coater for precise and high uniform deposition of thin films and coatings on wafers up to 200mm or 8 inch.
An industrial grade servo motor enables the spin coater to reach maximum rotation speed of 10,000 RPM with maximum acceleration of 30,000 RPM/Sec.
In each spinning process, spin speed and spin time can be set up to one hundred steps. Totally one hundred processes/recipe can be stored in the system for easy access. Its rugged, vibration-free and portable design makes it a versatile tool for your research facility.
Please contact us at 1-888-229-1281 or email email@example.com for customization and more details.
- The industrial grade servo motor enables rotation speed 20-10,000 and acceleration up to 30,000RPM/S
- Powerful industrial grade 250W DC brushless motor, adjustable between 100 and 12,000 RPM with controlled acceleration between 100 and 30000rpm/s
- Spin coating wafer/substrate size from fragment ≤ 10mm to 200mm or 8 inch wafer - 100 steps process for each recipe and 100 recipe/process can be stored
- 7 inch touch screen for powerful interface direct control
- Drain port and exhaust port located at the bottom of the bowl
- Capable of controlling up to four automatic dispensing system Chemical resistant HDPE spin bowl and solvent resistant transparent spin lid
- Vacuum interlock and spin bowl interlock to ensure safety operation
- Designed to prevent photoresist blocking
- Two years standard warranty for both parts and services with life-time support
- Damage due to improper operation or maintenance is not covered by warranty
Partial List of Recent Clients for Spin Coater
Brookhaven National Laboratory, Duke University, Sandia Nation Laboratory, University of Waterloo, University at Buffalo, Purdue University, Fresh Air Sensor, Texas A&M University, University of Maryland at Baltimore, University of Akron, University of Toronto, Middle Western University, Northeastern University, University of Louisiana, Carnegie Mellon University, University of Washington, Lehigh University, and Georgia State University, Technical University of Denmark, Waves Audio Ltd, Indiana University, VISITECH in Norway, Northwestern University, EMPA in Switzerland, Midlands Technical College, Allergy Amulet, Kent State University, Carnegie Mellon University, MRIGlobal, Laserinstitut Hochschule Mittweida in Germany, Iowa State University, Terabase Inc. in Japan, Kansas State University, Leticia Canales, Northern Arizon University, Sensient Technology, Ubeam, University of California in San Diego, Univeristy of Notre Dame, University of Southern Mississippi, Washington State University, Furcifer Inc., Alberta University, Arizona State University, State University of New York at Buffalo, California Institute of Technology, Carbon3D, Clemson University, Louisiana State University, Midwestern University, National Institute of Standards and Technology, Princeton International School, San Jose State University, Sero Immuno Diagnostics, State University of New York, State University of Oregon, University of Akron, University of California, University of Oregon, University of Toronto, USARL, North Dakota State University, Technical University of Denmark, McGill University, Virginia Tech, University of Montana, Towson University, Norfolk State University, Forcyte Biotechnologies
Additional Notes- The item will be shipped in three business days after the payment is cleared
- All university clients from US and Canada are entitled to payment term of net 30 days automatically. No worry, No stress, No Risk.
- Seller from Canada, on site local services available for heavy equipment upon request
- Free shipping for US and Canada, duty, and custom clearance all included in the price when applicable
- Accept custom OEM if there are any special requirements for your application